Saturday, October 9, 2010

Just a Thought

So its been a while. I know. I know. Better later than never. I finally had a night tonight where I could come home catch up on everyone Else's blog and now write one of my on. A whole lot has happened in my life and a lot is still happening. I have learned a few lessons lately that I thought I would share, and you may already know this but its things I am figuring out now.

1) People don't really care, they do for a season or when its convenient but past that its all about them.

2) People are so desperate to get married they decide to lower there morals for a relationship that in the end or even from the beginning is doomed. The saying Having someone is better than no one needs to be compared to Having the wrong someone is worst than having no one.

3) People abuse niceness or think you want something more if you are just being nice.

4) Budget...its not that difficult and just bc someone else acts like they have a lot of money, you are better off looking out for you not trying to keep up with the Jones. Just bc someone acts like they have money doesn't mean they do. Credit cards do not mean you are good with money it means you are good at being in debt.
5) Read the fine print in EVERYTHING if its too good to be true it prob is.

6) Just be you... in the long run You are You have and its good enough... its the best.

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, you don't blog for six months, and this is what we get? Come on.

    1. I care.
    2. You're right, I lowered my standards to get married. Kidding.
    3. Okay, you're right...you're too nice...and can easily get taken advantage of.
    4, 5 and 6. Good stuff.

    Now next time, can we get something personal? Love you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete