Tuesday, April 13, 2010

To be friends or not to be?

Wow! I know its been awhile...but I have been oh so busy. However I will not bore you with the Drama of my family reunion weekend ( it was beyond amazing) or tell you about the church situation. I will however start with how I feel today at this moment. Since I am a woman it could all be different tomorrow but for now this is how I feel ...I am so thankful for the friends in my life. I am so glad that whether I talk to them everyday or just every so often we are fine and we can pick up where we left off. This past weekend was so jammed packed that when I woke up Monday morning I felt drugged. I did however end it at one of my favorite friends baby shower. Although I wish I would have went solo and just stayed the night it was nice and well done. She is one of my friends that I would love to talk to everyday (even though she hates talking on the phone) but we can always talk and catch up and it not be weird. I have found that all girls in my life cause me far less drama than the guy friends in my life. I love that my friends know that I am just a phone call away and will help however I can. However in a friendship I do expect certain things and what I expect is respect and communication. I am so tired of when someone is done talking to you they ignore text and phonecalls and you are left like Ok I thought we are fine but obviously not. I am so tired of being the nice friend and then get nothing back in return it really pisses me off. With all of this being said I think it may be time to clean out my friend basket. I am just tired of being in one sided friendships dont use me and then be done with me. If you want to be my friend then freaking talk to me and communicate with me. It really is not that hard. I feel like I stay so busy with things ALL the time but I still make time for what is important to me. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment