Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Side Note

So not a whole lot is going on. Relaxing from the wedding and trying to get back on track with my working out and eating right...easier said than done. Work is crazy tomorrow is my last day off for 9 days. We will be decorating trees each with a different theme so I will be done looking at Christmas before it even begins, and light riding is one of my favorite things to do. lol Something crazy happened last night and I am sure I am making a bigger deal out of it than it actually is, but it was creepy. I went to bed around midnight and was woken up at 2:30 with a phone call from a Restricted number. Here is the conversation.
Guy Voice- Ashley?
Me- Yes
Guy- Wassup?
Me- Who is this?
Guy- You know who this is.
Me- No, who is this
Guy- You know me.
Me- Hang up
He called back we had the same EXACT conversation and I hung up. He called back again and I ignore it and turned my phone off. I have no clue who it was or even why I hung up, normally I want to know who it is and what they want, but lets face it at 2;30 a.m its a good thing I know my name. It has bugged me all day really just kinda annoying I guess.
On another note I have had a great week with a few of my friends I went and saw Social Network which I was uncertain about but ended up being extremely funny and interesting. Last night I hung out with the kiddos and a friend came over and made a tent the size of our living room and we all watched Garfield the movie under it. Praise the lord for great times and good friends!!

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you blogging regularly...and more than me! And posting the details of your life, which is most fun to read about (well, at least to me. I'd rather read that than people's philosophical ramblings.). Anywho, sorry about your creepy stalker. Wish we had a chance to come see you a couple week ago, but glad we'll be there in two weeks...and thanks for taking care of my little man. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem I am so excited about it!! By the way I had a Older Marine and wife in the store the other day, and mentioned what you would be attending. She said tell her to get her hopes up I have been going to them for over 16 years and I love every one of them. She also said it can get pricy so to go to thrift stores for dresses. I died laughing inside bc it sounded kinda like what Kevin would say after yall continue to do this through the years. LOL

    ReplyDelete