Thursday, February 4, 2010

What a Rainy day!

Superbowl is this weekend and I am sad some of my good friends who ALWAYS host a party have moved(you know who you are P.F.C.K.W and Marine Wife Webb) and now the only one I know of just will not be the same. Everyone around here seems to be sick and I am finally much better after about 2 weeks. I am however struggling with FAKE people this week. It amazes me how people walk around thinking they are the best thing since sliced bread and using people and totally not seeing anything wrong with it. How can you sleep at night? What gives people the right to put themselves on a pedestal? It's just wrong to me. If they would just come down a few notches they could actually learn that people have feelings and if you communicate the RIGHT way with them things could go your way. But who knows. I am so tired of every ones drama I don't want it...it's not who I am. I am good with being plain ole Ashley who is easily amused and entertained if you don't like it you don't have to hang around me. I am good with me. :) One of my preschoolers looked at me today and said Miss Ashley you are the silliest person I know and I laughed because I am OK with that. I love my Lil kids. Guess that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment