Monday, April 27, 2009

A moment to Praise GOD!

So I feel as though since I have been back in GA that time has FLOWN by and I am continued to be amazed at Gods hand in my life. I got my first paycheck since Sept the other week and it was only half of what I will be getting paid because you know they have to hold a week, but I did not care I was so happy just to get money that I worked for and did not feel bad for taking. God has done so much lately, the crazy thing is though is that when I look back he has always done it but I know now that I was just taking it for granted. I was making decent money this time last year with excess to spare and its not that I was not grateful I just chose to do different things with it. Now I am making less and working 2 jobs instead of 1, but at the end of the month when all the bills are paid, Gas is in my car and food for me to eat I still have extra it may not be the amount I want but its still more than I deserve. I was talking to a friend the other day who said that with everyone losing there homes and jobs they are fine, and know that it is because they tithe and obey Gods word. I was out of work for a while and seemed busier than ever but I was NEVER late on any bills, never went without gas in my car, and ate out more than I care to admit LOL. God also favored me with a shopping spree at American Eagle, took care of a weekend in Orlando at 4 theme parks, hotel, and fine dining, and then just through in movies EVERY week and time with my dad and brother just because he could. Its ridiculous none of that cost me a penny and yet who am I to deserve that? My relationship with God has Grown so much, I have always had faith and never doubted God because all my life God has just provided. God is so Awesome and Amazing and continues to amaze me, its my honor and a privilege to serve him. I just wanted to give some praise out.

No comments:

Post a Comment