Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Anything new

So its so great to be back. I am so happy and excited. Not alot has happened since I have been back just been working like crazy which is nice from not working at all. I am loving my hours at work however it is hard getting use to standing on my feet all day. I am going tomorrow to find shoes that will give me added comfort from hours of hard cement floors. But I think I have a few ideas that may work.

Yesterday we did a glow in the dark Easter Egg Hunt which was comical. One of my friends in Florida told me about it so I decided to try for myself. We painted the eggs 2 days before, charged them with light and hid them in the yard. However I think we did something wrong most of them glowed however some of them lost there charge so we ended up in the front yard with Flashlights. It was crazy fun, we are going to try again next year.

I went and saw the Hannah Montana movie on Friday which was awesome. I had a date with my two little friends Chase and Lillie we went to Chick fil A and then to a movie. I was nervous because Friday when I went out for lunch I could hardly move I think it took me 15 mins to get from The Kroger Shopping Center to Wal-Mart there was so much traffic, like it was Christmas time or something. Anyways we get to the movies 30 mins ahead because I wanted to get the kids settled and it was starting to pour rain. We get there and there was already a line ARE YA KIDDING ME? We stood in line pretty near the front and got great seats. I teared up twice which shocked me but when you see the movie you cant blame me. Overall it was a great film kinda long but good.

I guess that is all for now hope everyone is having a Happy Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment