Monday, March 2, 2009

Well the past few days have been interesting. I have been going on interviews and trying to find a job, since the one I came here for fell through. However I am also trying to figure out what I am doing here and what I am suppose to be doing with this time. I don't know if this is a time for rebuilding or working on myself spiritually, I have been talking with God Nonstop and asking what am I suppose to do. Until I get an answer I am just pushing through.


While I wait........I have gotten my hair done in a short stacked bob with blonde and red highlights it is so cute. Believe it or not I went to a local college who offers cosmetology and let students do my hair so I got the cut color and style for $20 now that is Dave Ramsey approved. I was a bit nervous as the girl who cut my hair said it was only the second time she had ever done this cut. The good thing was that the instructor was there and my hair has been an inch short before so I figured it she messed up I could just go with another style. However I was pleased that it all worked out.


I have also been going to the movies not a whole lot but I have seen Taken and Madea Goes to Jail, both of which I recommend as I have seen them twice. Taken is awesome and keeps you on your seat the entire time. I went with my brother and his wife I was so tired and was trying to back out but he had already bought the ticket. I went in , sat down, and before I knew it 2 hours had gone by and I was WIDE awake.

Madea Goes to Jail is probably not for everyone. I happen to follow Tyler Perrys movies and think his work is outstanding. I own and have seen all of his plays and movies this one by far is the funniest I had to go back the second time because the first time people were laughing so loud I missed some things. It was exceptional both times.


I have also decided on the church I feel I should attend. It has its own young adult service on Sunday night, the music is a little different but the message and events are really cool.


I cant wait to see what God has in store.

2 comments:

  1. Only you would write a post about a new hair cut and not post a picture to go with it. Booooo. Also, sorry about the no-response text. I had left my phone in the car overnight and by the time I ventured out into the freezing to go get it there was a ton going on! My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!!!!

    YOU HAVE A BLOG!

    You're finally all grown up! Just kidding.

    KW

    ReplyDelete